Enter your details below to gain access to our 2016 timetable
Welcome to Turning Pointe Dance Centre.
We pride ourselves on making dance classes a positive and rewarding experience for all young students. Steering clear of competition within the classroom we have a strong focus on students always working towards their personal best – whatever that may mean for them be they purely recreational or striving towards a career.
In 2015 we moved into our very own premises boasting 2 beautiful studios in which the students can call "our home"
- Develop confidence as they continually work on becoming their personal best
- Are taught correct technique from the beginning in a fun and age appropriate way
- Are encouraged to ask questions and explore the answers
- Enjoy the structure and thought put into every class, every term and every year.
- Small class sizes and age appropriate choreography
- A focus on correct technique, safe dance practice and personal progress.
- The chance to undertake exams each year
- The opportunity to perform in our annual end of year performance
- No sewing required by parents - all costumes are hired by the school to help keep costume fees down.